WHAT WE GUARANTEE?
Professional & Experienced Web Designers GFxHD Industries Web Design is a U.S. company and has been in the web design business since 2010. Your website will be designed by one of our Professional & Experienced Web Designers, who will do their best to deliver you the aesthetically pleasing website you deserve and at a cost you can afford. When you choose GFxHD as your web design company you get a partner for your online success.
Your Feedback & Approval
To ensure your complete satisfaction we will build your site in a hidden folder under our domain allowing you access to each and every page. This empowers you by giving you the ability to offer creative feedback and input regarding the changes that you desire from the comfort of your home or office. We will work with you step-by-step through the development process to ensure the site is meeting your expressed needs and exceeding your expectations. Once we have mutually agreed that the site is finished and ready to publish – then, are you obligated to pay us the balance for our web design services or upon net 60 of purchase date, whichever come first. Once we have received payment we will publish your website to your domain.
Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to provide high quality, professional service to all of our clients. If you’re not satisfied with the progression of your new website design, we offer a refund guarantee on the advance paid.
Our refund policy works as below:
100% Refund, If Requested
• Prior to showing of any design layout or
• Before 3rd round of revision request
. • Applicable to all plans.
• Refund is not allowed once three rounds of revisions are requested.
• Refund must be requested within 15 calendar days from date of order.
• Refund not applicable on domain registration fees.
• Refund must be requested in writing.
• Refund not applicable on updates and add-ons on existing website.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
•- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
•-To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site. •- To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
•- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
•- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
•- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
General Project Terms
• All copyrights on the source code developed for the project would belong to the client. The Company shall transfer all rights & ownership of the source code to the client after successful completion of the project and receipt of the final payments.
• The Company shall expect the client to carry out sufficient research before proceeding with a website. This will include ensuring that the website/business will operate legally and the Company cannot be held responsible for any such legal issues whatsoever.
• At the beginning of every project, we will send a communication protocol document to the client that will have the contact details of the project manager and overlapping hours between the client and the team. This ensures smooth flow of communication between the client and the project manager/team.
• The Company will provide the client with a dedicated project manager for the project who will try to respond to all requests within a maximum time period of 2 working days. In the event that the project manager is not available another employee of company will stand in as project manager to ensure continuity of service.
• It is important for the client to keep in contact with company throughout the entire project. Loss of contact for an extended period of time may result to archival of the project which might fetch additional costs to recover.
• The Company will only commence work on a project after receipt of the deposit payment from the client. The deposit is non-refundable and should you wish to cancel at any point during the process you shall remain liable for the work that has taken place and shall be invoiced accordingly.
• The final payment for the project is to be made on completion of the website. The website will be switched to ‘Live Mode’ once the remaining balance is paid in full by the client.
• The Company will use “email” as the primary mode of communication although Phone & Skype will also be used from time to time during the project. Hence, the Company shall expect the client to check email on regular basis to keep track of project progress which will be communicated via email.
• A final project brief will be sent to the client prior to commencement of work and any changes during the process could incur additional charges.
• During the development of the project the Company shall require the client to sign off various phases of the project. Failure to sign off any phase within 10 working days of issue will lead to the assumption that the client is happy to continue to the next phase of the project.
• Once a project phase has been ‘signed off’ all work within that phase will be considered final and fully approved by the client. Any further change to work that has been signed off might fetch additional charges.
• The client shall provide all text, copy & images for the website. If the copy is not provided and delays the project, the Company may populate all text areas with ‘dummy text’ and continue as if the text was provided. Further, the Company shall assume that the text/copy provided as final and will not be liable for any spelling or grammatical mistakes in the text.
• Any image editing or enhancement for product photographs etc would be at additional charges.
• The Company has the right to refuse any material which may be deemed offensive, abusive, defamatory, or in any breach of copyright law. It is the duty of the client to establish the rights to any material supplied for inclusion in the project. The Company cannot be held liable for any breeches in copyright or privacy as a result of images or content supplied.
• The Company will not be liable for any loss that may occur before, during or after the development of this project. This includes but is not limited to financial loss, human injury, or reputation.
• GFxHD Industries reserves the right to place a backlink into the footer of all clients websites.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.